Listen in to this exciting interview!
Our guest today is Daniel Alfon of DanielAlfon.com
Daniel is a LinkedIn expert. He is the author of Build a LinkedIn profile for LinkedIn Success. Daniel’s clients include entrepreneurs, consultants, authors and marketers – and he been on LinkedIn since 2004. – you can find him there at: linkedin.com/in/alfon/
Today, we’ll be talking about “Why Authors Need LinkedIn”
- Click here to listen to the interview – a new window will open.
Welcome Daniel, we are thrilled that you are here today and appreciate you sharing this valuable information with us.
During this interview Daniel shares fantastic tips on how to make the most of LinkedIn. Here are some of the questions he addressed:
- Daniel, how did you get started with LinkedIn and how has LinkedIn contributed to your success?
- What is LinkedIn?
- How can authors really benefit from LinkedIn?
- Where should they start?
- What are the top 3 things we can do to maximize our effectiveness on LinkedIn?
- What don’t authors understand about LinkedIn?
- How can authors make the most of the opportunities available on LinkedIn
- What words of wisdom would you like to leave us with?
To our listeners – what did you enjoy most about this interview and what is something new that you learned? Scroll down and post your comment and if you’d like, a link to your LinkedIn profile.