Here’s What We’ll Cover in This Class
- What Aspect of Your Book You’ll Create a Course On
- How to Design Your Course Based on Your Table of Contents
- Deciding on Your Modules and the Key Points for Each Module.
- A Variety of Class Formats
- Setting Up the Course Framework
- If inspired – please share a class review (optional yet appreciated.)
- You’ll find the handouts via the “class project” tab.
- Also – to make the most of this learning opportunity, share your class project. Great way to gain exposure on Skillshare and benefit from what you’ll learn in this class!
In addition to the videos, you have access to worksheets (via the Class Project Tab.
Here’s an Example: Decide What Aspect of Your Book You’d Like to Create a Course On
- What is the “promise” of your book?
- What solutions are your audience seeking?
- What challenge does your book solve?
- What is the number one thing you’d like students to accomplish as a result of taking your course?
- Choose the topic and working title for your course.
While this class focuses on creating a class from your book – you can also get ideas for how to turn your course into a book!