Celebrating Pinterest Showcase Achiever: Jerri Eddington, Ed.D.
Author of: Launch Your #1 Bestseller: Book marketing success strategies
Pinterest Profile: https://www.pinterest.com/drjerri
The Focus of Jerri’s Pinterest Account:
- Inspirational quotes
- Book Marketing tips
- Personal growth
The names of a few of Jerri’s Pinterest Boards:
- Finding Balance
- Gratitude Attitude
- Inspirational Stories
- Lighten Up and Thrive!
- Personal Growth:Self Study Courses
- Self-Care Tips
- Success Tips for Life
- Writer Quotes and Inspiration
- Writing and Publishing Tips
Q: What are you enjoying most about posting to Pinterest?
- A: I am enjoying creating new boards and pins on a variety of topics connected to my Lighten Up and Thrive! business. I am learning more about my Pinterest Analytics. I especially like the Audience Insights feature. I learned that 77% of my audience enjoys quotes… so I created more Inspirational Quote Boards!
Q: What words of wisdom can you share with future students of our Pinterest course, to help them to shortcut or make the most of their journey?
- A: I would share the link to my article – My Top Action Tips for Using Pinterest as a Business Strategy:
Jerri’s thoughts about the Pinterest Course and learning from D’vorah
D’vorah Lansky is a Master Teacher! The Pinterest for Creative Entrepreneurs course enabled me to create my Pinterest Business Account. D’vorah breaks down the class into easy manageable modules. I have been able to develop and grow my Pinterest business account: Lighten Up and Thrive with confidence, by following the action steps in D’vorah’s program.