What You’ll Learn in This Class
In this class you’ll Identify the key strategies to put in place to market your books and classes on an ongoing basis.
By having a plan in place and creating habits based on recurring activities you’ll be able to gain a lot of momentum and put your marketing on auto pilot.
- If inspired – please share a class review (optional yet appreciated.)
- You’ll find the handouts via the “class project” tab.
- Also – to make the most of this learning opportunity, share your class project. Great way to gain exposure on Skillshare and benefit from what you’ll learn in this class!
We’ll Explore These Key Marketing Strategies
- Start Marketing Before You Publish
- Create a Facebook Page or Group on Your Topic
- Update Your Social Media Profiles
- Create Opportunities for Community Involvement
- Create Quote Graphics on Your Topic
- Remind Yourself to Market
- Track Your Activity and Results
Why am I Teaching a Class That Teaches How to Market Both Books & Classes?
Having a book provides you with great content for classes, having classes provides you with great content for books. So you can see, they are linked together. This class here focuses on “marketing your message” whether via your book or via your class.
You’ll find the worksheet for this class via the Class Project tab, below the videos. You’ll need to be on your computer to see that section as it’s not visible from the Skillshare app.