In This Class Series You’ll Discover a Variety of Ways to Market Your Classes Online
This class is Class #1 in the series. In this class you’ll get an overview of what you’ll learn in the other classes in the series.
- If inspired – please share a class review (optional yet appreciated.)
- You’ll find the handouts via the “class project” tab.
- Also – to make the most of this learning opportunity, share your class project. Great way to gain exposure on Skillshare and benefit from what you’ll learn in this class!
Get ready to create a multi-pronged marketing campaign. It’s Important to market your classes on an ongoing basis in a variety of ways,
- Class 2: Market Your Classes via Skillshare
- Class 3: Market Your Classes via Your Blog
- Class 4: Market Your Classes via Your Book
- Class 5: Market Your Classes via Pinterest
- Class 6: Market Your Classes via the Social Networks
- Class 7: Market Your Classes via Audio
What Students Are Saying (From the Reviews of This Class)
“D’vorah is a wonderful teacher and her advice really works. I know that from past experience. She takes the most complicated processes and turns them into simple step by step actions that anyone can do.”
– Margaret Reece
“his class gives you a taste for D’vorah’s upcoming classes, and now I’m hungry for more! More than just an overview or introduction, D’vorah’s class provides a springboard for ideas, encouraging me to feel free to explore as I wait (impatiently!) for her next class in the series.”
– Donna K. Fitch
“Beyond being an overview of a series, this class is a great case study for course development, presentation layout, branding, and best of all, repurposing within a specialty. I’m going to study these aspects as I watch it again and follow the template.”
– Jaye Tee Solomon