Discover the power of your Amazon Author Central page! One of the most powerful “secret weapons” for an author is Amazon’s Author Central page. Each author, with a published (print or Kindle) book, can set up their own page, which includes a myriad of marketing tools.
- If inspired – please share a class review (optional yet appreciated.)
- You’ll find the handouts via the “class project” tab.
- Also – to make the most of this learning opportunity, share your class project. Great way to gain exposure on Skillshare and benefit from what you’ll learn in this class!
Author Central is, a free service provided by Amazon to allow authors to reach more readers & promote books. You have the opportunity to share about yourself and your work with your readers.
Amazon Author Central
If you’re an author with a print or Kindle book listed in the Amazon catalog, you are eligible to join Author Central.
You can add your bibliography, a photo, biography, book cover images, videos and the RSS feed from your blog.
Here’s what we’ll cover in this training:
- Step 1: Register for an Amazon Author Central Account
- Step 2: Add Your Biography
- Step 3: Upload Your Author Photo
- Step 4: Claim Your Vanity URL
- Step 5: Add Your Blog Feed
- Step 6: Make Sure All Your Books Are Showing Up in Your Bibliography
We’re looking forward to finding out more about your book(s). Be sure to participate in the Class Project.