What would it mean to you to be able to have the time and available brain power, to share your brilliance, and your heart’s passion with the world?
It could be that you’re already doing that. In which case, celebrate that gift.
For many people, while they’d love to share their brilliance more, they get bogged down in day-to-day activities and tend to back-burner their true desires. So often in life, we get busy with obligations and distractions that we don’t always get to the things we most want to get to.
Here’s an exercise to help you get in touch with “your brilliance.”
(Scroll down to the comments section below to share your thoughts and join in the conversation.)
Think and write about what you’d love to be able to do (in your personal and professional life) if time and money were no object. Don’t prejudge, just write – as if there were no limitations.
Here are some questions to help you get the ball rolling:
- What would you do, professionally, if time or money were no object?
- What would you do, personally, if time or money were no object?
- What do you feel you were put on this earth to do?
- What is your unique “super power?”
- What is the legacy you’d like to leave?
- How would you most like to serve your audience?
Scroll down to the comments section below to share your thoughts and join in the conversation.
What is the brilliance you share (or most want to share) with the world?