- As more and more authors in our community publish books and create online courses, the interest in publishing stand-alone or companion journals and workbooks has increased.
Please join me in celebrating the following journal and workbook authors. Click on their book titles to check them out on Amazon.
Note: If their book title is not hyperlinked, it means that it’s not yet available on Amazon. Have fun exploring!
Journal and Workbook Showcase
- Brett Smith: Family Tree Research Worksheets: Life Summaries, United States 1770-Today
- Pam Garcia: Science Fiction Writer’s Companion
- Jerri Eddington: Launch Your #1 Bestseller: Action Steps Journal
- Tracy Tennant: No Excuses Reading Journal for Entrepreneurs
- Trisha Faye: My Historic Home Journal
- Patsy Dawson: (Not yet published.) The Passionless Marriages Guide
- Christopher Smith: My Journey to Wholeness and Peace: A Journal of the Walk Through Therapy
If you have a published journal or workbook – scroll down and share the title and what it’s about, in the comments section below.
If you’d like to learn how to design and publish journals and workbooks, check out this amazing course taught by The Book Ninja, Kristen Joy. Journal Design Basics