Enjoy this Interview with Coach Glue Co-Owner Nicole Dean and D’vorah Lansky
Q: Nicole, your company Coach Glue, creates incredibly high-qualify, reliable information products. Can you please let our readers know what the term “Information Products” means.
A: I’m happy to, Dvorah. We all purchase books and DVDs that teach us something valuable. For instance, if I wanted to learn about investing or gardening or yoga, I might buy a book about it. Years ago, if I wanted to learn more beyond that, I only had a few options. I could purchase a set of tapes or DVDs, or sign up for a class locally (if it was even offered).
Now, of course, with the Internet, when we want to learn about something, we have plenty of options. We can purchase eBooks, buy audio or video training online, and attend online seminars and workshops.
That is what an information product is, in any of the above formats.
It’s a product that can be consumed on a computer, tablet, or even on your phone via text, audio, or video.
As experts, we all want to share our brilliance (as D’vorah teaches) and there are plenty of ways to do that.
- We can share freely through our blogs, social media, and newsletters.
- We can also create books that we sell in multiple formats on Amazon and other outlets.
- And, of course, we want to offer information products for our audience to purchase to get more from us, and to lead them into buying our paid masterminds, retreats, or our high-level coaching programs.
This applies whether you’re an Author, a Health Expert, a Business Expert, or any other type of expert. Having all of these pieces in place creates a solid business, bringing in passive and active income all year long.
Q: Nicole, my audience and I love the Coach Glue products, especially as tools for learning. Many folks don’t realize that their purchase comes with a generous resell license. Could you please talk about this, explain what PLR is and share some ways that people can repurpose their Coach Glue purchases?
A: Yes. At Coach Glue, we have three types of training that you can purchase that comes with special rights.
Each of these items comes with a special resell license that allows you to use the content as if YOU created it yourself. Consider it like a draft that you can dig into and quickly and effortlessly create valuable content to share your brilliance.
We create a new planner each month. In fact, for the month of January, people can save $17 on each planner, when they use Coupon Code: 2108
Some of our available planners include:
- Blog Content Planner
- Book Bestseller Launch Planner
- Book Brainstorming
- Group Coaching Program Planner
- How to Host an Off the Charts Book Signing Event
- How to Protect Your Energy with Boundaries
- Instagram Marketing Planner
- Telesummit Planner
- Virtual Book Tour
- Your Amazon Author Page Monetization Planner
- Sales Funnel Planner
How can you use them?
First, we recommend you use the planner for your own business. For instance, if you purchased our How to Host an Off the Charts Book Signing Event planner, the obvious first step would be to print it out and go through it yourself to create your own book signing event and promote that to your list of email subscribers.
But … also as you go through the planner, take notes as to what you could do differently or that you would change about the planner. Then, go through the planner on your computer and edit and customize it to be exactly what you would love to teach your audience about the process.
The special rights allows you to also USE that planner as if you created it yourself.
- Put your name and logo on the cover.
- Add an “About” page to the planner.
- Include examples of your own process (and links to your book and book signing event with links to show off how you did it).
- Add your affiliate links to any related tools or a tools page for the webinar services you recommend.
- Include a call to action.
Once you’ve done that, you have tons of options…
- Record a training video and sell the planner with the video as your system for planning book signing events..
- Gather experts and host a telesummit about book writing and marketing (or topics related to the topic of your book) and use the planner as an upsell when people sign up for the free summit.
- Design a 7 day challenge (or an 8 week ecourse) around this planner. Offer it free (with a Facebook group) or for low cost to build your community. Do a daily Facebook Live to introduce the daily content and exercises.
- Create an opt-in from a portion of this planner to grow your lists.
- Offer this planner and a quick tutorial video as a bonus when people purchase your book.
- Work through this planner with your clients to help them create their own book signing event. Once it’s planned offer them a package where you’ll implement it for them (or have your team implement it).
We also create a Coach Glue workshop each month that you can use to create your own online or offline workshop event. You’ve got to see these to believe them, so just go to this page to check them out.
Q: Nicole, Creating content for a Monthly Membership club can take a lot of time and energy. I know that you have some innovative ideas for creating “done-for-you” content to create a monthly membership club. Could you share some of your thoughts and ideas on how to accomplish this please.
A: My three favorite ways to quickly and easily create content for a monthly membership are:
- I reuse the awesome content that I have already created over the past 14 years that I’ve been writing and presenting business training.
- I get my competition to create content for me via guest interviews and shared content collaboration opportunities.
- Of course, I always recommend using the Done-for-You content like we offer at Coach Glue as a starting point to create something amazing and valuable.
You specifically asked about using Done-for-You content to create a recurring monthly membership club.
There are several options. Choose one (or a blend of these) would work really well for doing this.
- Our monthly workshop programs are perfect for this. These workshop materials, PowerPoints, action guides, worksheets, and more are DESIGNED to be used to teach your audience something new every month. Bring in a guest expert to add even more value and create a Facebook group for your members to discuss the topic and you can easily charge for that.
- Our planners are also a great way to create a monthly membership club. Turn the planners into 7 day challenges each month, create a short video for each of the 7 days, include a PDF of each day’s exercise, and post one per day in your Facebook group. Again, you could bring in a guest expert for the topic, do a case study alongside the challenge, or feature your members’ successes in doing the challenges, to add more value.
D’vorah, I could keep writing all day, but I hope this gives your readers a starting point. The content can be used in so many ways to grow your income and your impact. The important thing is to actually use it.
Thank you, Dvorah, for asking these great questions. I appreciate you so much.
To view the entire collection of coach glue products head over to: