Richard Rieman, from the United States. Author of The Author’s Guide to AudioBook Creation, www.RRVoice.com
Course Title: Audiobook Self-Publishing for Authors.
My course is for self-published authors who want to create a new revenue stream and fan base by giving their book a voice.
Course Description: If you are considering creating an audiobook, whether you are the voice or you hire a professional narrator, “Audiobook Self-Publishing for Authors” is the essential course you need. You will get the critical elements on what steps you need to take; how to engage a narrator (and what to avoid); what costs to expect; how to produce your audiobook; how to work with Amazon and ACX and other providers; and of course, plenty of tips and tricks of the trade.
I am planning a series of four live interactive webinars covering:
- Should you have an audiobook version of your book?
- How do you do an audiobook?
- How do you make money with an audiobook?
- Deciding whether to voice your own book or hire a great narrator
- All the critical details of audiobook self-publishing on Amazon’s Audible, iTunes, and beyond.
In praise of D’vorah Lansky’s Course Creation Challenge
D’vorah Lansky’s 30 Day Course Creation for Authors is filled with the critical information authors need to take their expertise to new audiences in an exciting (and profitable!) way.