Scroll down for an example of an audio postcard.
- I use an app on my phone and share a 3-5 minute tip.
- You can either write up what you want to say ahead of time, and record it… or you can share your message and transcribe it.
- Posting an audio, and it’s text, in a blog posts makes for great blog content.
- Scroll down to enjoy the text and the audio postcard!
Teaching on the topic of your book, not only generates more book sales, it can lead to people participating in your online courses or coaching programs.
While live, in-person events are powerful and amazing, they require a lot of time and effort and most importantly, only allow you to connect in “real time” with a limited number of learners.
|Listen in to the Audio Postcard via the player below.
Scroll down for the written version and the comment section. Enjoy!
By teaching via the telephone (or your computer headset) you can transcend time and space. Not only can listeners learn from you in real time, they can also access the call replays and listen in at a time that works for them.
This opens up all kinds of possibilities as listeners can access your calls now and into the future. Additionally, you can connect with listeners across the globe, without having to leave home.
In today’s online world, there are many technology options available to help you get in front of your ideal readers, via telephone!
- You can host or be a guest speaker on an Internet radio show at BlogTalkRadio.com. This technology allows you to call in via your telephone and access a global audience.
- One of the most popular presentation platforms is the Instant Teleseminar platform, at WebTeleseminars.com – where you can dial in via phone or your computer headset, and teach on your topic. Listeners can call in via the telephone or listen online, from anywhere in the world, without having to pay a toll charge.
- Other options for teaching by telephone include Skype, webinar platforms, and free conference calling services.
If you could pick up the phone and teach on a topic of interest to your ideal readers, what would you talk about?
D’vorah Lansky, M.Ed., is the author of many bestselling books, including the Action Guides for Authors series of workbooks and journals. She has been “teaching by telephone” since 2007 and has taught thousands of authors across the globe, to do the same. Check out D’vorah’s books over on Amazon at: www.BooksByDvorah.com
Scroll down to join in the conversation.
- If you could pick up the phone and teach on a topic of interest to your ideal readers, what would you talk about?
Book Marketing Challenge Members – If inspired… please also share a link to a recording of you (being interviewed on a podcast, sharing an audio tip, or participating in a practice interview as part of our training!