The key to your success on Pinterest is to gain visibility as it relates to your topic. If people resonate with your message, they will want to know more about you and what you have to offer.
One of the keys to creating engagement and interest in your content, is to provide value to your viewers.
In addition to sharing pins that promote your book, course or business, you’ll want to pin content and re-pin content from other people, that is designed to inspire, intrigue, motivate or educate viewers.
- If inspired – please share a class review (optional yet appreciated.)
- You’ll find the handouts via the “class project” tab.
- Also – to make the most of this learning opportunity, share your class project. Great way to gain exposure on Skillshare and benefit from what you’ll learn in this class!
In this class we’ll focus on ways to Gain Visibility as it Relates to Your Topic as we discuss 5 Ways to Develop Your Presence on Pinterest
- Blog About Your Book or Course.
- Connect with Other Pinners on Pinterest
- Create Pins That Share Reviews and Tips on Your Topic.
- Create a Pinterest Board on the Topic of Your Book or Course.
- Schedule Recurring Times to Promote Your Presence on Pinterest.
What Students Are Saying (From the Reviews of This Class)
“I would highly recommend this course to any authors who are interested in expanding their reach into social media. I found all of D’vorah’s training simple to understand yet comprehensive in scope. Plus, she gives you actionable steps which result in creating different types of compelling pins which you can use for marketing and engagement right away as well as repurposing the pins as templates so you can keep creating more pins in the future. Whether you’re new to Pinterest or a seasoned pinner wanting some advanced tips to reach new readers or re-engage with followers, you have to go through this course. You won’t regret it!”
– Sue Massimo
“If you’re an author or course designer or just a blogger who wants to improve her presence on Pinterest, this course is for you! I’ve dabbled in Pinterest, but D’vorah’s easy-to-follow lessons give you actionable steps to use Pinterest effectively. In less than 30 minutes, you’ll learn how to connect with other pinners, create pins and boards, and much more. I highly recommend this course.”
– Donna K. Fitch
“I liked all the practical information that can be put to use right away. I already followed the teacher’s advice on how to connect with pinners and increased my connections and followers in a couple of days.”
– Agi Kadar