Do You Ever Feel Like You’re Loosing Momentum or Not Being as Productive or Effective as You’d Like to Be?
What Steps Do You Take When Your Attitude or Actions Seem to Derail Your Dreams?
- If inspired – please share a class review (optional yet appreciated.)
- You’ll find the handouts via the “class project” tab.
- Also – to make the most of this learning opportunity, share your class project. Great way to gain exposure on Skillshare and benefit from what you’ll learn in this class!
We get so busy with our day-to-day responsibilities. We can also experience stress from worry about things going on in our life or business. Consider creating new habits that can propel you towards not only your goals but a happier, successful life.
In this class we’ll explore 20 strategies to help you shift gears so you can experience more joy and get more done!
Topic Area 1 of 4 – Attitude Shift
- 1. Find Your Passion
- 2. See Failure as a Learning Opportunity
- 3. Focus on What You HAVE Achieved
- 4. Be Grateful for the Small Things
- 5. Set a Limit on Worry Time
- 6. Learn to Like Yourself
- 7. Identify your Weak Points—and Plan Around them
Topic Area 2 of 4 – Productivity
- 8. Act on the Quick Tasks
- 9. Ask Yourself: “Is What I’m About to do Taking Me in the Direction of My Goals?”
- 10. Adopt a “Motto of the Month”
- 11. Let Go of a Few Things Each Week
- 12. Narrow Your Focus
- 13. Break it Down into Bite-Sized Chunks
- 14. Trim Your To-Do Lists
Topic Area 3 or 4 – Take Time to Be Around People You Like and Love
- 15. Stay Connected
- 16. Hang Out with Positive People
- 17. Nurture Your Relationships
Topic Area 4 of 4 – Take Time to Smell the Roses
- 18. Walk Away from the Computer
- 19. Create More of What You Do Want
- 20. Reward Yourself for Your Efforts
Reflect and Recalibrate and Get Ready to Accomplish More as You Experience Increased Joy