by Janine L. Moore
You have written a book that will entertain or inspire others. What’s next? How do you spread the word about it without breaking the bank? The Internet has made it possible to take your book on tour around the world without leaving home.
On a Virtual Book Tour, you visit Blogs written by other authors and ask if they would like you to write a Guest Post for them. As Blogs constantly require new content, the owner is often happy to host you. The key is that you need to share the same target audience so readers will be interested in what you have to say.
Here are 12 reasons to host a Virtual Book Blog Tour:
- It’s more cost-effective and less time-consuming.
- Saves your Host from writing fresh content.
- A Guest Host is essentially endorsing your work.
- You’ll be able to interact with readers via the Comments section.
- You can make friends with the Blog owners who may become future Joint Venture partners.
- Book sales can continue after the Tour is over as your Guest post remains.
- All the stops can be planned well in advance.
- Free gifts can be offered to readers who visit your website which you can mention in your post. (This can grow your subscriber list.)
- No high-pressure sales are needed.
- The reader decides when the Book Talk starts and ends. Readers can stay for a few minutes or a few hours on each site, as they choose.
- No need to worry about Time Zones.
- Your Tour is always available.
About Janine: Janine L. Moore. Author. Career Counsellor. Workshop Facilitator. Janine explores these issues further in her book, Work On Your Own Terms in midlife & beyond. She has been a Career Counselor for more than 20 years and loves to help Boomer women get truly excited about their work! It drives her crazy when she sees people sending out endless Resumes and Cover Letters for jobs they won’t enjoy. Visit her website: www.WorkOnYourOwnTerms.com to download her Free eBook, Create Career Joy! It will help get you started on your ideal work path.